Podcast: Download (Duration: 47:07 — 25.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Star Trek: Discovery is off the air for the next two months, and its mid-season finale has left us with many questions. In this episode of Transporter Lock, Bri and Ken offer answers and fan theories to listener questions, submitted via email and reddit:
- How does Discovery align with Gene Roddenberry’s vision for humanity’s future?
- Who is the bigger threat to the Discovery‘s crew: Lorca, or L’Rell?
- Who are Michael Burnham’s parents?
- Where are the Andorians?
- How does Lorca keep his Tribble population under control?
- Are Ash Tyler’s memories of sexual assault his own — or is he misremembering Voq’s life?
- Would Anthony Rapp come out about his sexual assault by Kevin Spacey had Star Trek not given him a voice?
- How come we see no evidence of the spore drive in future iterations of Star Trek?
- Where has the starship Discovery warped to?
Thank you to everyone who shared their questions! Did we not answer yours? Hit us up on Twitter!
Stream the audio edition of Transporter Lock above or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Overcast, Pandora, Pocket Casts, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or the Internet Archive.