Star Trek: Discovery is off the air for the next two months, and its mid-season finale has left us with many questions. In this episode of Transporter Lock, Bri and Ken offer answers and fan theories to listener questions, submitted via email and reddit:
- How does Discovery align with Gene Roddenberry’s vision for humanity’s future?
- Who is the bigger threat to the Discovery‘s crew: Lorca, or L’Rell?
- Who are Michael Burnham’s parents?
- Where are the Andorians?
- How does Lorca keep his Tribble population under control?
- Are Ash Tyler’s memories of sexual assault his own — or is he misremembering Voq’s life?
- Would Anthony Rapp come out about his sexual assault by Kevin Spacey had Star Trek not given him a voice?
- How come we see no evidence of the spore drive in future iterations of Star Trek?
- Where has the starship Discovery warped to?
Thank you to everyone who shared their questions! Did we not answer yours? Hit us up on Twitter!