Podcast: Download (Duration: 44:33 — 24.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Star Trek Discovery offers a 33rd-century retelling of the Greek myth of Odysseus and Calypso in this serving of Short Treks. In this week’s podcast, Ken and Sabriel confuse Funny Face with Funny Girl, discuss the history of science-fiction popcorn, question whether the V’Draysh are human, and ponder the ultimate fate of the starship Discovery.
Stream the audio edition of Transporter Lock above or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Overcast, Pandora, Pocket Casts, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or the Internet Archive.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Is CBS All Access worth it?
- “Michelle Yeoh to Star in Georgiou Spinoff” (Dave Nemetz for TVLine)
- Michelle Yeoh on Instagram
- Star Trek: Lower Decks announcement
- Mike McMahan’s TNG Season 8 on Twitter
- “Review: It’s easy to fall in love with Her” (Ken Gagne for Computerworld)
- Our co-hosts with “DISCO” t-shirts
- The Streisand effect